If you need support or found any bug please write us an e-mail to [email protected] , we will keep bugs it in mind for our next release.
Do you miss a feature or you have an idea for enhancing our product, let us now and write us an e-mail to [email protected].
- If some unexpected behaviour will happen, always check log files which are stored in /log/bestitamazon/
- It‘s highly recommended to keep Module Settings > API Settings > Logging enabled turned ON to have an ability to track transaction details.
- If some problems will happen with Amazon Pay requests, use Amazon Pay tab in orders list (backend), and you can manually send selected Amazon Pay request for selected order. Please be careful - some of processes like Cancel/Close will permanently change your order status and cannot be reverted back.
- Please use ERP Mode only when some 3rd party will take care of Amazon Order Authorization/Capture processes, no Authorize/Capture requests will be sent automatically if ERP Mode is turned ON.
- You can get some more information about Amazon Pay Order and perform almost all requests manually also Refund functionality) by selecting Amazon Pay tab in orders list (backend).
CONFLICTS WITH SOFORT ÜBERWEISUNG MODUL FROM TRONE
A customer is buying an article which stock is „1“ and where „if sold out offline“. After checkout with Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon and after OrderConfirmationSite and after buy now the customer is redirect to offline.html. The Checkout works fine. The order is in the backend and the payment is in amazon sellar central and the confirmation mail is send. The conflict is located in the SOFORT ÜBERWEISUNG module from tronet.
Tronet already fixed this issue, please consider updating this module.
IPN/CRON CONFIGURATION BUG
There was a typo in the description of the module in previous versions. For using an IPN or CRON please be aware that there is a mistake in the module description:
- The correct address for using IPN is:
- The correct address for using CRON is:
- There is no additional „?“ before „index.php“!
- This description is fixed in the current version.
ERROR MESSAGE : UNKNOWN CLIENT_ID
If you get the error message
„Error Summary 400 Bad Request Unknown client_id Request Details ....“
displayed at the Amazon Payment popup after you tried to login with your regular Amazon Pay or Login with Amazon account data, please Amazon Pay or Login with Amazon access data at the module settings. This error appears if the Amazon Pay or Login with Amazon credentials are incorrect or the Configured Payment Region is incorrect. In both cases please contact the Amazon Pay support team.
LOGIN WITH AMAZON ONLY NAME AND E-MAIL
If a customer uses Login with Amazon for the first time, only name and e-mail will be transfered from Amazon to the Shop! If the customer in the end does not decide to use Amazon Pay, the customer has to enter all billing data manually. If the customer does not decide to checkout with Amazon Pay, the customer will have to enter all address and billing data manually. If he decides to checkout using Amazon Pay, all needed data will be transferred to the shop automatically. If he decides to checkout with Amazon Pay, billing and address data will be transferred to the shop. For all later logins by Amazon this step is not necessary.
NO „NEXT STEP“ BUTTON BELOW ADRESS WIDGET
If the module is installed correctly, the Amazon Payment Button appears at the basket page, the popup is shown after clicking the Amazon Payment Button and on the further step the address widget is shown, but no „next step“ Button appears, check if the <div id=“amazonNextStep“ class=“lineBox clear hidden“ style=“display: block;“> is included. In this case there can be 2 types of errors. The first is a wrong MWS Secret key and the second could be wrong configured shipping methods.
OXID SYTEMHEALTH SHOWS DATABASE COLLATION ERROR
This error has no impact of the functionality of the shop but if you whant to get rid of it perform this SQL:
ALTER TABLE `bestitamazonrefunds` CHANGE `OXORDERID` `OXORDERID` VARCHAR( 32 ) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL; If you use an other database collation please replace „latin1_general_ci“ with your used collation. Keep in mind that you should make an backup of your database before you make any changes.